UpdatedSunday January 26, 2020 byBeaverdale Little League.
Beaverdale Little League Online Registration Guidelines
Welcome to the Beaverdale Little League (BLL) Online Registration Site. Please review the following to ensure a smooth registration process.
All registrations must be done through our website. To go directly to the registration site, select the "click here to register" button above.
Age division and pricing are included in the "age division and cost" document below. If you have any questions regarding registration please email the registrar.
CREATING AN ACCOUNT – ADDING PLAYERS/COACHES – PAYMENTS
- If this is your first time logging into the BLL system, you will need to create an account for all new players.
- If you are registering a returning player(s), simply login to your existing account.
- If you are registering a player for Tee-Wee baseball or softball, or Rookie division baseball, please see the attachments below for more information.
Boundary Rules: (Baseball only)
- Your child must live within the boundaries, or attend a school within the boundaries, to register/play at BLL.
- Review the Beaverdale Boundary Map below or click on link https://www.littleleague.org/play-little-league/league-finder/ to ensure you live within the district.
- If you live outside our boundaries but attend a school within our boundaries begin the registration and then email email@example.com for further instruction.
- Once an account has been created, or after logging in to an existing account, you can register your player(s) for the season.
- Review the "age division and cost" document below to determine which age division your child should play in.
- Please add all family members, players, and parents by choosing the “add player” or “add adult” options.
- If you need to add additional adults/guardians, alternate contact information (phone numbers, email addresses, etc.) can be added when the next adult is added.
- If adding multiple players, please register them all at the same time, by clicking the “continue shopping” button after each registration is completed.
- NOTE: A multi-player discount will automatically be calculated at check-out.
We’re always looking for enthusiastic coaches, so please register if you’d like to get involved!
- To register, follow the process above, but select “register adult” and select the coaching level you prefer.
- Once registered, you will be required to complete and return a volunteer application. A link to the application will be included in your email confirmation.
- Please print, complete and mail back the Volunteer Application.
- Be sure to include a photocopy of your ID and mail to Beaverdale Little League, 2643 Beaver Ave., Box 111; Des Moines, IA 50310. You can also scan and email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All volunteers are also required to submit a background check. You will receive an email link to the background check site after registration is complete.
- Review the "age division and cost" document below to determine costs for players by age division.
- NOTE: $25 (per family) Annual Fundraising Fee is added during registration.
- Discount cards are mailed to your home after registration is complete.
- We only accept Visa/MasterCard cards. If you do not have a credit card, or would like to explore alternative payment methods, please email email@example.com.
Updated: Jan. 25, 2019
2020 Reschedule Questionare
Given the Challenges with COVID that has impacted us all, Beaverdale Little League is moving the 2020 Regular Season schedule back with a start date in June or early July. Thank you for logging in today to indicate your preference as to how you'd like to proceed.
You'll see 3 different option available for your selection. Please choose only one of the options for each participant.
Refund requested will be applied by Sept. 2020.
2020 Tournament Bricks Baseball
Tournament baseball registration only. Little League baseball registration will open January 1. Only signup for this registration if you received email that you are on the team. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if any questions.