UpdatedTuesday June 28, 2016 byAndy Hughes.
BEAVERDALE LITTLE LEAGUE
Please follow these rules while you enjoy a day or evening of Baseball or Softball:
- Profit making business transactions are prohibited unless approved by the Board of Directors in advance.
- Speed limit is 10 mph inside the park
- NO PETS ALLOWED - no matter the size!!!!
- No smoking allowed in the dugouts or on the fields (only is designated areas)
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited
- BLL is a Drug-Free Zone
- No profanity
- No weapons
- Bikes/Mopeds must be locked in an established area in the parking lots in the park; they are not to be ridden to the fields
- No rock throwing
- Maximum of two persons in the block houses during games to keep score
- Observe the no parking signs
- Field chalking by authorized personnel; manager or coach may appoint
- No On-deck circle is allowed. By mandate of Little League, Inc. the on-deck batters circle has been eliminated nationally for all leagues below Senior Baseball and Senior Softball. The batter must go directly from the dugout to the batter's box when he/she is scheduled to hit. This applies to both games and practices.
- No non-Beaverdale Little League Teams may use the park for practices without the permission of the Board of Directors and without proof of team insurance coverage.
- Park hours have been established to limit uncontrolled access to the park and allow our volunteer maintenance staff to keep the grounds and fields groomed.
An Officer of the day will be on duty at all times during official park hours in case of any accident or emergency. Gates will be locked except official hours.
Official hours are:
Monday - Friday - 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm or until the last game is over Saturday - 8:00 am to 4:30 pm or until the last game is over
Sunday - 12:00 pm to 4:30 pm or until the last game is over